OPUS ELITE - 5
OPUS ELITE - 5
OPUS ELITE is a high specification diesel and petrol additive designed to improve fuel consumption, clean and protect injectors whilst reducing harmful emissions and improving engine performance.
For application to all Diesel and Petrol engine road vehicles, trucks, buses, coaches, vans and cars.
Benefits & Performance Levels
- 1 part of Elite to 2000 parts fuel treatment assures minimal treat cost.
- For best results add Elite directly to empty fuel tank prior to filling with fuel.
- Reduces fuel consumption typically by up 5%
- May be used in conjunction with reagents used in SCR systems, for the reduction of NOx emissions.
- Cleans injectors and fuel systems.
- Improves power output and engine performance.
- Prolongs component life.
- Disperses water and counteracts microbial growth in fuel and storage tanks.
- Protects components from the harmful effect of moisture droplets in the fuel.
- Suitable for application to Bio fuels, B5 to B100.
All packages should be stored under cover. Where outside storage is unavoidable drums should be laid horizontally to avoid the possible ingress of water and the obliteration of drum markings.
Products should not be stored above 60?C, exposed to hot sun or freezing conditions.
Why buy from Opus Lubricants?
A wide range of fully synthetic, semi synthetic and mineral based oils, greases and lubricants for the automotive, haulage, plant hire, agricultural, construction and engineering industries.
Manufactured in our Glasgow, Scotland factory from high quality base oils and additives.
Over 100 Years Experience
Ferguson & Menzies Ltd is an independent Scottish company based in Glasgow for over 100 years. The company is proud to be the only manufacturer of lubricants and construction products in Scotland.
Free UK Mainland Delivery
Free mainland UK delivery on all orders. If you do not live on the UK mainland then please contact us on 0141 445 3555 or email us for more information.