OPUS INDUSTRIAL GEAR OILS are manufactured using high quality base oils and extreme pressure additives, designed for use in a wide variety of heavy duty industrial gear boxes.
OPUS INDUSTRIAL GEAR OILS are suitable for use in wide range of sectors, including: reduction gearboxes, direct drives, worm drives, angle drives, chain drives, gear couplings, hoist/winch gearboxes, screw feeder gearboxes, etc.
- DIN 51517 Part 3, Cat CLP
- ISO 12925-1, Cat CKD
- AIST 224/US Steel 224
- ANSI/AGMA 9004-D95/9005-E02
- SEB 181226 (500 hours max)
- Micropitting performance to FVA 54/7 (90°C)
- Excellent EP characteristics
- Wide range of solubility
- Excellent rust protection and demulsibility.