OPUS ALLPLANT is a high specification diesel fuel treatment and enhancer for application to all
agricultural machinery, tractors, combine harvesters and ancillary equipment. Allplant is also suitable
for forestry and construction machinery, bulldozers, earth moving equipment, off road vehicles, foragers
Benefits & Performance Levels
- 1 part of Allplant to 1500 parts diesel fuel assures minimal treat cost.
- For best results add Allplant directly to empty fuel tank prior to filling with fuel.
- Enhances cold flow properties of diesel fuel.
- Significantly reduces smoking and harmful emissions.
- Increases fuel cetane rating, improving power output and cold starting.
- Improves power output and engine performance.
- Reduces fuel consumption, typically by up to 5%.
- Cleans and protects injectors.
- Disperses water and counteracts microbial growth in fuel and storage tanks.
- Protects components from the harmful effect of moisture droplets in the fuel.
- Suitable for application to Bio fuels, B5 to B100.
All packages should be stored under cover. Where outside storage is unavoidable drums should be
laid horizontally to avoid the possible ingress of water and the obliteration of drum markings.
Products should not be stored above 60?C, exposed to hot sun or freezing conditions.